Our workshop gets you through all the bean tasting, Vietnamese coffee making, and exploring the untold stories of our country’s coffee culture.
In this workshop, you will discover why coffee is such a big deal in Vietnam, how to pick good quality coffee beans through their aroma, taste, and freshness, and how to start with pour-over technique to make a “Vietnamese style” cup of coffee.
- Learn from our coffee expert on Vietnam Coffee history, our position on the World Coffee Belt, growing and roasting process
- Sip the spectacular Vietnamese Speciality Coffee in our garden-view villa
- Make your own Egg Coffee, Ice Milk Coffee or Coconut Coffee
- Discover pour-over technique and devour the outcome
- Debunk the secrets of good quality coffee in Vietnam and learn ways to avoid fake coffee
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Instructions from our experienced coffee guide
- Coffee tasting
- Herbal welcome drink
You also may like