We are Rose Kitchen – An intimate kitchen in an old garden-view Hanoian villa.
Our cooking class is for anyone who wants to explore the true authentic recipes of Vietnamese cuisines.
And all-level cooking skills are welcomed at Rose Kitchen!
We have 2 class shifts everyday:
MORNING CLASS: 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM
or EVENING CLASS: 3:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Our daily menu includes:
· Grilled Pork with Rice Noodles and Dipping Sauce
· Fried Spring Rolls
· Banana Flower Salad
· Egg Coffee
(Vegetarian/ Vegan alternatives are available. Our menu is also customizable with special/ seasonal dishes: Pho/ Vietnamese Traditional Noodle Soup, Cha Ca/ Grilled Fish, Banh Xeo/ Vietnamese Crispy Pancake, Green Mango or Green Papaya Salad, etc.)
Cooking Class Interary
· Our chef picks you up (around Hanoi’s Old Quarter)
· Get to know how to shop for foods/ cooking ingredients in a local market
· Learn how to cook signature Vietnamese dishes
· Enjoy your cooking outcome
· Drop-off (around Hanoi’s Old Quarter)
· Pick-up & Drop-off from the Old Quarter of Hanoi
· A short tour around the local wet market
· Free flows of mineral water, local wine, herbal tea
· Free 01 beer or 01 soft drink/ guest
· A cooking class you will remember